BlueXPRT B.V. is a SME that provides services under the guidelines of the European Commission for the execution, monitoring, communication, and dissemination of the LIFE CarbonGreen project (linked to the LIFE programme). The content of this website are the sole responsibility of BlueXPRT and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.
BlueXPRT B.V. manages this website to allow communication of actions, results and news from the LIFE CarbonGreen project. The objective is to display an accurate summary of such actions, taking place during the duration of the project (until the end of 2022). When mistakes are spotted, they will be corrected in a timely manner. But we cannot guarantee all the information displayed to be error-free, so BlueXPRT will not accept responsibility over false claims or mistaken information on news coming from third parties.
BlueXPRT B.V. (or “we”, “us”, “our”) will process Personal Data as part of the management activities of the LIFE CarbonGreen project in compliance with EU Data Protection Law. This Privacy Notice describes how we use the Personal Data of visitors of the website, individuals registering to our newsletters and or reaching out to us in relation to the Project (“you”, “your”).
Specifically, the Personal Data to be collected will depend on who you are and on how you engage with us, upon the specific legal basis:
- Newsletter’s subscribers – When you sign up to receive our newsletters, we ask [your user name and email address]. We use this Personal Data to keep you informed about our project and its related activities. We do so with your consent.
- When you reach out to us – When you send us an email message, we may process your Personal Data such as your email, name and any Personal Data you have decided to include in your message. We process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest, as we do so to be able to respond to your query and communicate with you. When we process your Personal Data on the basis of legitimate interest, we considered the impact of our activities on your rights and freedoms as a Data Subject, as well as your expectations. You can learn more on our legitimate interest assessment by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected them, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use them for another reason and this is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
Data will be kept until the end of the project (December 31, 2023); after which it will be deleted. However, we might delete Personal Data before if we achieve the purpose for which we collected them.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data are treated as confidential. We never pass on your contact details to third-parties for commercial purposes.
We have put in place appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your Personal Data to those employees and staff who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our staff about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our staff’ privacy responsibilities.
What rights do you have in connection with your Personal Data?
Under certain circumstances, under EU Data Protection Law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to Processing (see below).
- Request the restriction of Processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the Processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for Processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to another party (right to data portability).
To exercise your rights as Data Subject, make queries or complaints, please contact email@example.com
When you provide your consent to the Processing your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.
When we process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest you have the right to object to such processing. To object to the processing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your Personal Data, You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
How can you contact us?
If you have any queries concerning the processing of your Personal Data, you may address them by email at email@example.com
7532 XJ Enschede
Chamber of commerce #: 71346937
VAT #: NL 858 679 449 B01
In this Notice:
“EU Data Protection Law” means the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR“) and the national privacy laws, as amended from time to time.
“EU” refers to “European Union”.
“EEA” refers to the “European Economic Area” which consists of all the EU Member States and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
“Data Subject” means an identified or identifiable individual.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Processing” means any operation performed on Personal Data, manually or by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Supervisory Authority” means the relevant data protection authority of the data subjects’ habitual residence.
Reproduction of the material displayed in this website or any content posted via social media platforms through a LIFE CarbonGreen or BlueXPRT account is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. Nevertheless, reproduction of the aforemetnioned by third parties will not imply any sort of acceptance, endorsement or link of any kind to BlueXPRT nor any of the project partners or the European Commission. Prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.) for commercial purposes.
The guidelines for the use of any of LIFE CarbonGreen multimedia material and visual identity are set out in the toolkit for participating entities. There are, in principle, no restrictions for partners to use this material as long as they adhere to the submission rules and guidelines. However, the use of logos displayed in this website is strictly prohibited.